Full Disclosure- I stole these questions from Building a Kingston Castle
I love me some survey questions, because they let me talk about myself, without having to come up with a writing prompt.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. My parents found my name in a baby book. I would have been Keith if I was a boy.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I can't remember. I don't cry a lot.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It's chicken scratchy
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Three daughters who simultaneously delight and horrify me on a daily basis.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. I'm fun to be with most of the time, and I'm not needy.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What is this sarcasm you speak of?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Fun fact- I only have one. The other one never grew in or something.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Froot Loops- straight out of the box. Even better, put them in a sandwich size ziplock bag and it's like 2nd grade all over again.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I think so.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Strawberry, most of the time. But I can't keep Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack in the house, or I'll eat a pint in a single sitting. Oh, and there's this little ice cream store near me called Scooptacular that does a killer Oatmeal Cookie ice cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their face? I guess? I'm good with remembering if I've ever met someone before, even if I don't know their names. It does make for some strange conversations however, because I'll start talking to people in the grocery store, because I think I know them, while I've only ever seen them in passing (at places like the grocery store).
15. RED OR PINK? Ah, pink? I guess?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a problem dealing with emotions. I get very uncomfortable when someone is emotional.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Hmm. I was lucky enough to have all four of my grandparents until I was 20, and only last year lost the last of them. Other than that, I haven't had any real losses.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST? I'm not crafty, so I don't know. I kind of suck at wrapping presents.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? These white, red and black plaid slip-ons
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese (my breakfast 90% of the time)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Not sure. Something over the cubical wall from my co-worker's radio
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower blue (oh! fun fact! My sister won one of those "Name the New Crayola Color" contests back in the 1990s Brink's Pink was her color, and it was available for a few years).
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chanel No. 5, apple pie baking, vanilla
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU? I am quietly political. However, I avoid political conversations since I tend to be the most liberal person in the room.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Beach for sure. There's nothing better than listening to the waves
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball. Because I am secretly a 65 year old man.
27. HAIR COLOR? A dirty blond color that is getting darker as the years go on
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet. I suspect I'll have to in the future.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Lobster.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I hate scary movies. But I do love crappy sci-fi. Monsters and disasters are some of my favorite things. I like a HEA.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Watch. Not what I expected. Not very good. I expected a suburban comedy. I got fucking aliens.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light blue t-shirt under a lighter blue v-neck sweater (I work with mostly men who refuse to let me turn on the heat in the office, so layers are essential).
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? If I didn't live in fucking hellish Arizona, I'd like the summer. But, I guess I like winter?
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Bread pudding (again, I'm a 65 year old man in disguise)
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Ugh, neither? My husband is trying to make me a runner
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Computer
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox. It's YA. Interesting premise. I kind of like it. (Friend me on Goodreads! keen23)
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A calendar and my company logo
40. FAVORITE SOUND? I like white noise. I can't sleep without it.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC? 1990's college rock. That ska-punk era. Horns, bouncy songs. old No Doubt, Reel Big Fish, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Quebec, Montreal (from Arizona), Cancun, Mexico (from Massachusetts)
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I read really quickly?
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Boston
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Hell. AKA Laveen, AZ
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Brown. Just like every thing else in Arizona.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? Silver. Actually, now that I think about it, both of my cars are silver- my commuter car and my MomVan
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS? Yes, for sure