Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sunday Stealing (Done on Monday, Because That's How I Roll)

From here : Sunday Stealing

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
Left. Not sure why.

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Yes. I was on the swim team in High School, if you can believe it, and I was actually quite good.

3) What color is your razor?
Black. It's some type of disposable, and I really need to replace it, since I took off most of my shin this weekend.

4) What is your blood-type?
B-positive. Meaning I'm at less of a risk for sickle cell anemia, and that it's a somewhat rare blood type for white people like me.

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Oprah. Because, well, she's Oprah.

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
Well, I graduated High School in 1996, so I really can't remember crap that happened way back when.

7) How do you feel about carrots?
Love them in many forms

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
10. We have a huge ass table.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Scary Spice

10) Do you know what time it is?
9:25 AM Arizona Time

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Probably. "the license plate said fresh and there were dice on the mirror"

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Hit the emergency button and then hope that there was a signal on my cell phone.

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Wintergreen

14) All’s fair in love and war?
It is what it is.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Many. See #5

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Huh?

17) Do you like to sleep?
Sometimes. But I get insomnia in the winter.

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
Yes, because I live in one.

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Probably not.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No. I don't think Mustangs have been good looking since the 60's. And, while it might be easier to find a yellow car in a parking lot, I don't really want to own one.

No comments:

Post a Comment